Posted by the writer on Tuesday, July 25, 2006
You know girl,
its not my blog projection to post something "friendsterism" like this, however since you are my loyal fans, ( he he) helped me a lot with this blogs and always, our crazy, "nggak ada saringan", liberating chats (i admire you for that) and also... well, I consider this "fun" to distract me from dull covering that im doing now, okay, okay...apa deh yang nggak buat elu.. :)
Four jobs that I've had
1. part time Teacher
2. part time Researcher in a small NGO projects
3. Journalist in several companies, until to day.
it should be four? hum..blogger? ( he he i dont get pay for this) , lets say,
4. freelance columnist (at least i try once a year..)
Five movies I could watch over and over
2. Before Sunset.
3. What woman wants.
3. Sense and sensibility
4. Eternal Sunshine in the spotless mind.
Four places I've lived in
1. Kraksaan, a sub district in east java.
2. Serang, where i spent my teen's time.
3. Bandung, where i learn to read for the first time (kindergatten), my university years.
4. Jakarta, where i born, where i live, at least for now.
Four TV shows I love or loved
I dont watch TV much, except news..or..ah, movies.
Sometimes i watch movie in TV station, even I have watched it, or the movie is somewhere in the cds shelf.
1. Ria jenaka
3. a japanese doku drama (i saw it when i was in high school, forgot the title, but a girl names rika akana was in the movie, i remember the song)
4. isaura ( when i was in junior high school, i remember the song)
Five places I have been on my vacation
4. Siam reap ( the abandon city of Angkor)
i've been in many places. some of them for jobs, some of them mix, job and vacation. But, in this five places, i find some essences: tranquility, soul.., mirrors? ..
Four favorite dishes
2. Fried noodles, any brand. but , it must be instant fried noodles.
4. star fruit juice
Four website I visit daily
3. my blog
4. other blogs
Four places I would rather be right now
2. a village between frankfurt and paris, i dont know the name, but the houses like in fairy tale. I only saw it from the train.
3.i like it here ( now, im in a place where its easy for me to go to the nice book stores)
4. a place, where no one knows me
Four bloggers I'm tagging (i dont know, i dont tag people.., but ive to follow the rule right?and i doubt they will joint this)
2. si dita
gk ada lagi :( , i dont have much friends in blog..udah deh ya.. cape. ..