Love


I once asked what love is,
Is it a moment where i find myself
clearly,
and fall in love with my own reflection
in the significant other?

Or

When i just simply enjoy the beauty
of everything that presented in front of me
a wide ranges of beauty
in all creatures, all moment, in silent

Love is feeling, according to John Lennon
Feeling love
Love is real, he says

Love is heart, according to .. me
Love is Light
warming
and fulfilling

May all of you enjoy love in your life
and find your true love once and for all

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love is blind.... but some how... love guide us to the truth way... make our life so collorfull... just be brave to tell them that... you loved them...

the writer said...

hi.. thanks for stopping in my blog :))..i did and I do tell them :)).. thanks for the reminder..