Gossiping The Blogger


I deliberately take this opportunity so to speak, gossiping...bloggers, me, included. This writing is inspired by other friends story who celebrate their life through their blogs, much more like me.

Blog, a window to a personal expose, nothing wrong with it except, a daily life Blog is just a sign of loneliness, narcissistic, inability to connect with social world orally, normally, humanly.

Instead to create a healthy social relationship and communication, a Blogger chooses an unknown address in (almost) unlimited virtual world, to expose him/herself. And shamelessly, begging everyone to read it, by displaying a reader counter in the web or a personal announcement mail to let everyone, in the world, know what he/ she writes. Is it important? Hey, a blogger think so. I think so. I ask people to read my blog.

So what is a blog, then?
It's a virtual therapy for a lost soul, in post modern civilization, an instant answers to attention seeking personality disorder.

Pathetic..

Hey, don't be offended, I too a blogger, and I probably will keep writing this pathetic thing.
Let's laugh together, it's heatlhy.


(the picture is describing narcissus, a greek myth about a young man who fell in love with his own reflection..)



Ps: You know why I love you, honey? because you dont blog. you never find time for this kind of cheesy things :) he he..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

he..he..ya you're right. Nothing wrong with blogging. Once I met a friend who happened to be a psychiatrist. I asked her about the phenomenon of blogging. She said that basically people always seek attention from others...alias bawaan orok..he..he. If not by blogging, people will always find other ways to seek attention. It's natural.

So, don't refrain from blogging or telling people about our blog. Blog is a very democratic medium, we can write anything we want, things that perhaps will never get their way to mainstream media.

By asking others to visit our blog, we are basically inviting them to comment on our writings, only then we can find out whether we have sound mind and judgement in our thinking and writing by reading their comments.

Keep blogging and speak out what's inside our mind, and also kindly continue visiting my blog...:-)

the writer said...

thanks for the encouraging comment mas philip, dont worry i will keep blogging and blog walking and whatever.. anyway..this posting is a self-criticism, a periodic habbit to laugh to myself and also to others, higlighted the comical side in us :))

Anonymous said...

Edan tenan, terlaloe banja batja kowe non....

kuyazr said...

eskapisme posmodern yang telah membekukan semua batasan vertikal dan horisontal...anything can do...

Anonymous said...

dassar koweorang kuyazr, slaleo seneng samah iang roewt2 inih poen....

Anonymous said...

Well, for me, it feels good to know that there are other people reading my writings besides me.
Everybody needs attention ... :-)

Yogismobile said...

Narsisme ala blogger ternyata menjadi kekuatan baru yang mulai diperhitungkan. Terbukti majalah Time menobatkan tokoh tahun 2006 adalah "You". Para penggiat di dunia maya yang aktif di Friendster, My Space, YouTube dan BLOG.

Salam kenal. Yogi :)